Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Five Things in the House

If my house was to burn down and I could only grab 5 things, I would take my leopard gecko, two of my stuffed animals (my puppy and bear), wallet with passport and birth certificate stuff and my cell phone. My leopard gecko is small and couldn't possibly save it's self, while my dog would probably be the first thing out of the house. There is no possible way that puppy nor bear would make it out of the house or be replaced, so they must be taken. I like to travel and stuff and don't really want to go through the process of having to get all new things. Then finally with my cell phone, it would really just be something good to have. I don't know if I'll be happy with my choices of what I save from the fire, but it's good enough for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment